- The TestCaddy installer requires at least Windows Installer 4.5
- TestCaddy requires Dot Net Framework 3.5 (which includes Dot Net Framework 2.0)
- TestCaddy stores data in a Microsoft SQL Server (Express) database. Please ensure you have installed a SQL database before running the TestCaddy installation wizard. Note: SQL Express is fine for most testing teams.
- Running the installer package will place a shortcut both in your
Start Menu and on your Desktop. After installation, click one of the shortcut links to configure
and run TestCaddy.
- Supported Operating Systems are: Windows 10; Windows 7; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- For detailed instructions on how to download
and install TestCaddy, please click the link here.